Did you know…
8 out of 10 women wear the wrong bra size?Here’s a mini guide to finding the perfect one for your silhouette. Take a look at our video to learn how to measure your bra and find the perfect adjustment.
Finding the best bra
Checklist for a good fit
The band at the back should remain parallel to the floor.
Breasts should be fully covered by the cups. Bra cups should not put pressure on, or crease at the cleavage or the armholes
Should firmly support the breasts. Should have enough room for one finger to slip in easily between the strap and the shoulder.
Should fit snugly against the rib cage.
Bra size chart
Discover our variety of bras
- Medium coverage and support
- Removable hooks at back with option to criss‑cross
- Insivible seams and smooth finish
- Full coverage and total support
- Wider band for better support
- Covered front straps for ultimate comfort
- Criss-cross center gore for flexible movement
- Bras should be hand-washed in cold water. Do not use a dryer.
- Avoid wearing the same bra for longer than a day at a time. This allows the elastic fabric to re-take its form.
- Store them in drawers, laid out flat. Do not fold the cups.